Bewley at the 2010 Driedaagse van West-Vlaanderen.
|Full name||Samuel Ryan Bewley|
22 July 1987 |
Rotorua, New Zealand
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||81 kg (179 lb)|
|Discipline||Road and track|
|Rider type||Time trialist (road)
|Infobox last updated on
3 January 2014
Samuel Ryan "Sam" Bewley (born 22 July 1987) is a New Zealand racing cyclist, who rides for the Orica-GreenEDGE team. Bewley has also competed for UCI ProTeam Team RadioShack, as well as the BikeNZ PureBlack Racing team.
At the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, Bewley won the bronze medal as part of the New Zealand team in team pursuit, together with Hayden Roulston, Marc Ryan, and Jesse Sergent. He attended Glenholme Primary School, Rotorua Intermediate School and Rotorua Boys High School.
- "Sam Bewley". Sports Reference. Retrieved 2012-08-09.
- "Sam Bewley". Beijing Olympics. Yahoo! Sports. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- "Sam Bewley joins Orica-GreenEdge". Cycling News (Future Publishing Limited). 22 May 2012. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- http://www.teamradioshack.us/sam-bewley-joins-lance-armstrong-on-team-radioshack/. Missing or empty
- "BikeNZ PureBlack Racing prepare for debut in Malaysia". Cycling News (Future Publishing Limited). 22 February 2012. Retrieved 22 February 2012.
- Bingham, Eugene (18 August 2008). "Cycling: I'm not finished yet, says Roulston". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
Media related to Sam Bewley at Wikimedia Commons
- Sam Bewley profile at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article relating to New Zealand cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a New Zealand Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|