Nikki Jayne at Exxxotica Miami 2009
June 10, 1985 
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|No. of adult films||22 (per IAFD)|
Born in Manchester, she grew up in the Wigan suburb of Beech Hill and attended St John Fisher High. She also, with the help of some of her friends, ran the tea club at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Springfield, but quit that in her early teens after discovering other things in life. When she was 18, she had a breast implant operation and went from a 34A to a 34C. After leaving school, she attended a local F.E. college and studied performing arts, business studies and psychology. but quit after just three months. She then got a job selling advertising for the Wigan Reporter newspaper, where she worked for three-and-a-half years. After quitting that, Haywood worked part-time as a fitness instructor while at the same time working as a glamour model. Contrary to some reports, Jayne is not a Wiccan; this is partly due to a mix-up from people misreading Wigan.
In 2007, Nikki Jayne visited the ETO Show in Birmingham, where she worked modelling evening gowns. While there, she was introduced to Gazzman and Dave from Harmony Films Three days later, she was in the Czech Republic filming her first scene which was released as The Initiation of Nikki Jayne.
In April 2009, it was announced that she would be writing an advice column for the British magazine Men's World Magazine.
- 2009 AVN Award nominee – Best New Starlet
- 2009 AVN Award nominee – Best Double Penetration Sex Scene – The Nikki Jayne Experiment
- 2009 CAVR Award winner – Blu-ray Movie of Year - The Nikki Jayne Experiment 
- 2009 XRCO Award nominee – New Starlet 
- 2009 Hot d'Or nominee – Best European Starlet 
- 2009 XBIZ Award nominee – New Starlet of the Year 
- 2010 AVN Award nominee – Best Double Penetration Sex Scene – Catch Me 
- 2010 AVN Award nominee – Best Solo Sex Scene – Catch Me 
- 2011 XRCO Award nominee – Best Actress 
- Janet Tansley (2009-05-27). "Porn star Nikki Jayne speaks about starring in LA's adult sex films". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Chris Wilkinson (2008-08-07). "Wigan girl is adult film queen". Wigan Evening Post. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Nikki Jayne DVDs, VOD, Blu-Ray Videos at Adult Film Database
- Nikki Jayne Biography
- Matthew Acton (2008-04-08). "Church Girl is Porn Star". News of the World. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Cindi Loftus (November 2008). "Nikki Jayne". Xcitement magazine. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- David Sullivan (2009-05-28). "Harmony Films Discovers New Talent Nikki Jayne". AVN. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Eddie Adams (2007-12-14). "Harmony Films Releases The Initiation of Nikki Jayne". AVN. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- David Sullivan (2008-06-09). "Vivid Signs Nikki Jayne To Exclusive Contract". AVN. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Nelson X (2009-04-27). "Nikki Jayne Pens Advice Column for Men’s World Magazine". AVN. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "Nominations 2009 AVN Adult Movie Awards" (PDF). AVNAwards.com. 2008-11-25. Retrieved 2008-11-26.[dead link]
- "2008 Season Nominees and Winners". RogReviews.com. 2009-02-26. Retrieved 2009-02-26.
- "XRCO Names 25th Annual Award Nominees". AVN. 2009-02-26. Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- "Hot Video Announces Hot d'Or Awards Nominees, Venue". AVN. Retrieved 2009-08-13.
- David Sullivan (2008-12-05). "XBIZ Announces 2009 Awards Nominees". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-08-30.
- "2010 Nominees". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
- Peter Warren (2011-02-22). "XRCO Announces 2011 Nominations". AVN.com. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nikki Jayne.|