From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||sam ("alone") + bor ("war, fight, warrior")|
Sambor - is a Slavic name, consists of words: "sam" - alone, and "bor" - war, fight, warrior, and may refer to:
- Sambor, a prince of Rugia (Rügen)
- Sambor I, Duke of Pomerania (Pomerelia)
- Sambor II, Duke of Pomerania (Pomerelia)
- Sambir, Ukraine
- Samborzec, a village in Sandomierz County, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, in south-central Poland
- Samobor, a city in Zagreb County, Croatia
- Sambor Prei Kuk, an historical site north of the town of Kampong Thom, Cambodia
- Sambor Dam, proposed dam and hydroelectric power station on the Mekong south of Sambor village in Prek Kampi District, Kratie Province, Cambodia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- This article incorporates information from