Same Girl, New Songs
|Same Girl, New Songs|
|Demo album by The All-American Rejects|
|Length||33:22 (version 1)
35:11 (version 2)
|The All-American Rejects chronology|
Same Girl, New Songs was written and recorded by Tyson Ritter and Nick Wheeler, co-founders of the band. A copy was later sent to Doghouse Records where an intern saved the disc from being thrown out with the trash and showed it to the label owner, earning the band a recording contract with them.
Copies of Same Girl, New Songs were originally handed out during the band's early performances, but since the release of their debut album it has become rare to find since only a handful of physical copies were ever made.
All songs written and composed by Nick Wheeler and Tyson Ritter.
|1.||"One More Sad Song"||3:09|
|3.||"Too Far Gone"||4:02|
|4.||"Don't Leave Me"||3:43|
|5.||"Her Name Rhymes with Mindy"||2:54|
|9.||"Girl of my Dreams"||4:12|
|10.||"I'm on the Football Team" (hidden track)||2:28|
|Track 10 on version 2|
- Tracks 1-4 and 10 (version 2) were re-recorded for the band's debut studio album which Doghouse Records published in October 2002, before being re-released commercially by Dreamworks in 2003.
- Tracks 6-9 and 10 (version 1) also feature on an earlier demo album released as The All-American Rejects in 2000. But since the release of the band's self-titled studio debut, it is now known as The Blue Album.
- Jesse Tabish provided full vocals on "I'm on the Football Team" instead of Ritter.
- Tyson Ritter - lead and backing vocals, bass guitar
- Jesse Tabish - lead and backing vocals, electric guitar
- Nick Wheeler - drums, percussion, backing vocals
- "DSCF4132.JPG (image)". 3.bp.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2012-09-08.