From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sames may refer to:
- Sames of Sophene, the founder of the Kingdom of Sophene and the city of Samosata
- Sames II Theosebes Dikaios, a man of Armenian descent who lived in the 2nd century BC; the second king of Commagene
- Albert Morris Sames, a United States federal judge
- Ştefan Sameş, a former Romanian professional football player
- Sames (Amieva), a parish, and the capital of the municipality of Amieva, in the principality of Asturias, Spain
- Sames, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a village and commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques département of southwestern France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.