From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Samhan.
|Look up Samhain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Samhain is a Gaelic festival.
Samhain may also refer to:
- Samhain in popular culture, have appeared many times in popular culture
- Sam (Trick 'r Treat character), the Spirit of Halloween who first appeared in the film Trick 'r Treat
- Samhain Publishing, an American publisher
- Samhain magazine, an Irish theatrical periodical
- Samhain (band), a horror punk band
- Samhain (software), a file integrity checker
- Samhain (Ghostbusters), a character from The Real Ghostbusters animated series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samhain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.