|Full name||Samir Hadji|
|Date of birth||12 September 1989|
|Place of birth||Creutzwald, France|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Current club||Hassania Agadir|
|2007–2009||1. FC Saarbrücken||2||(1)|
|2009-2010||AS Nancy B||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Samir Hadji (born 12 September 1989 in Creutzwald) is a French-born Moroccan football player who plays for the Luxembourgian club Fola Esch. He plays as a striker and is the son of former Moroccan international Mustapha Hadji. Hadji's uncle is current Stade Rennais striker Youssouf Hadji. He is described by his uncle as a "quick and athletic finisher".
Hadji began his career playing for hometown club SR Creutzwald. In 2007, he ventured to Germany signing with 1. FC Saarbrücken in the Oberliga, the fifth division of German football. After two years, Hadji returned to France joining his father's former club AS Nancy. He spent two years playing on the club's Championnat de France amateur team making 59 appearances and scoring 18 goals before signing with RC Strasbourg in July 2010. Hadji made his professional debut on 30 July 2010 in the team's Coupe de la Ligue match against Évian. Hadji started the match and played the full 120 minutes as Strasbourg were defeated 5–4 on penalties.
- "Samir Hadji rejoint le Racing Club de Strasbourg" (in French). Coupe Monde. 27 July 2010. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "Samir Hadji Continues Family Tradition". MTN Football. 11 January 2009. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "Interview LDA: Samir Hadji" (in French). Lions de Atlas. 17 May 2009. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "Samir Hadji - Racing Club de Strasbourg". Racing Stub. Retrieved 26 November.
- "Samir Hadji à Strasbourg" (in French). Bladi. 15 July 2010. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "Hadji à Strasbourg, c'est fait!" (in French). Mountakhab. 14 July 2010. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "Strasbourg v. Évian Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 30 July 2010. Retrieved 2 October 2010.