|Full name||Samuel Gary Igoe|
|Date of birth||30 September 1975|
|Place of birth||Staines-upon-Thames, England|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Current club||Gosport Borough|
|2003||→ Luton Town (loan)||2||(0)|
|2006||→ Bristol Rovers (loan)||11||(1)|
|2008||→ Hereford United (loan)||4||(0)|
|2010–2012||Havant & Waterlooville||65||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 December 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
He started his career with Portsmouth, and after spells with Reading, Luton Town and Swindon Town. Igoe signed for Millwall in August 2005 but he struggled to maintain a first team place after Steve Claridge was sacked as manager.
The next season he became a regular in midfield. The highlight of the season came right at the end, he scored the last goal in the play-off final, in the 3–1 win against Shrewsbury Town at Wembley Stadium, on 26 May, running 60 yards to score it into an empty net, after the Shrewsbury goalkeeper had gone to the other goal to try to score an equaliser.
Igoe was given a loan spell at Hereford United, joining on 27 March 2008. When he returned from his loan spell at the end of the 2007–08 season he was released from his contract with Bristol Rovers, along with Chris Carruthers.
Igoe then signed a one-year contract with Bournemouth after impressing whilst on trial.
On 10 May 2010, Igoe was released from Bournemouth having not being offered a new contract. On 30 June, he signed a one-year contract with Havant & Waterlooville with an option for another year.
- Hugman, Barry J. (ed) (2008). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2008–09. Mainstream. ISBN 978-1-84596-324-8.
- "Igoe completes move to Millwall". BBC Sport. 19 July 2005. Retrieved 31 August 2007.
- "Midfielder Igoe seals Rovers move". BBC Sport. 29 July 2006. Retrieved 31 August 2007.
- "Walker brace tames Shrews as Rovers enjoy final flourish". The Guardian. 27 May 2007. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Rovers release Igoe & Carruthers". BBC Sport. 14 May 2008. Retrieved 16 May 2008.