From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sampler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sampler may refer to:
- Sampler (signal), a digital signal processing device that converts a continuous signal to a discrete signal
- Sampler (needlework), a handstitched piece of embroidery used to demonstrate skill in needlework
- A quilt where each block is constructed using a different pattern
- Sampler, or hydrocarbon well logging, or mud logger
- In sampling (medicine), the instrument used
- Sampler (album), a 1995 album by Cardiacs
- Sampler (EP), a 2003 EP by Plumb
- Sampler (musical instrument), a device used to create digital recordings called samples
- Sampler (record), a type of compilation album
- In Store Jam, a promotional compilation by Jamiroquai, also known as sampler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.