From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sampson may refer to:
- Sampson (horse), a shire horse that is the tallest horse on record
- Sampson (crater), a small impact crater near the central part of the Mare Imbrium on the Moon
- Samson, the figure in the Book of Judges in the Hebrew Bible
- Sampson, a character in the play Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare
- Dominie Sampson, fictional character from Guy Mannering
- Kid Sampson, a fictional character in Joseph Heller's classic novel Catch-22
- SAMPSON, a multi-function radar system for warships
- Sampson Medal, a military decoration of the United States Navy
- HMS Sampson, several Royal Navy ships with this name
- USS Sampson, several US Navy ships with this name
- FV106 Samson, British Army armoured recovery vehicle
- F. A. Sampson, Canadian war hero and military attache
- Sampson the Hospitable (d. ca. 530), venerated as a saint in the Eastern Churches.
- Sampson (surname), people with the surname Sampson
- United States
- Sampson, Missouri
- Sampson, Wisconsin, a town
- Sampson, Oconto County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Sampson County, North Carolina, a county
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.