||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Korean Wikipedia. (October 2012)|
|• Revised Romanization||Samseong-dong|
View of skyline from Bongeunsa
|• Total||3.19 km2 (1.23 sq mi)|
|• Density||12,906/km2 (33,430/sq mi)|
The area has a large concentration of upscale shopping malls, popular restaurants and world-renowned hotels such as the Ramada Seoul Hotel and the Hyatt Park Hotel. Samseong-dong is also home to some of Asia's best nightclubs that are frequently patronized by wealthy residents and celebrities. Apart from its nightlife accolades, the COEX mall, the world's largest underground shopping mall, is located in Samseong-dong.
- World Trade Center Seoul
- COEX Convention & Exhibition Center
- Kimchi Field Museum
- Bongeun Temple
- Baekam Art Hall
- "삼성동 (Samseong-Dong 三成洞)" (in Korean). Doosan encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- "The origin of the names: Samseong-Dong" (in Korean). Gangnam-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- Rachel Sang-hee Han; Frances Cha (17 December 2012). "13 things you've got to do in Seoul". CNN Travel. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
- Samseong-dong official homepage (Korean)
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|