||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Korean Wikipedia. (October 2012)|
|• Revised Romanization||Samseong-dong|
View of skyline from Bongeunsa
|• Total||3.19 km2 (1.23 sq mi)|
|• Density||12,906/km2 (33,430/sq mi)|
The area has a large concentration of upscale shopping malls, popular restaurants and world-renowned hotels such as the Ramada Seoul Hotel and the Hyatt Park Hotel. Samseong-dong is also home to some of Asia's best nightclubs that are frequently patronized by wealthy residents and celebrities. A part from it's nightlife accolades, the COEX mall, the world's largest underground shopping mall, is located in Samseong-dong.
- World Trade Center Seoul
- COEX Convention & Exhibition Center
- Kimchi Field Museum
- Bongeun Temple
- Baekam Art Hall
- "삼성동 (Samseong-Dong 三成洞)" (in Korean). Doosan encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- "The origin of the names: Samseong-Dong" (in Korean). Gangnam-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- Rachel Sang-hee Han; Frances Cha (17 December 2012). "13 things you've got to do in Seoul". CNN Travel. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
- Samseong-dong official homepage (Korean)
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|