From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Samskaras)
Samskara may refer to:
- Sanskara, the Hindu concept of imprints left on the subconscious mind by experience
- Saṅkhāra (Pali), the Buddhist concept of "formations"
- Saṃskāra, Hindu rites of passage
- Samskara (ayurvedic), a technique in ayurvedic medicine
- Samskara (novel), a novel written by U.R. Ananthamurthy in Kannada language
- Samskara (film), an Indian film in the Kannada language based on the above novel
See also 
- Adi Shankara, for the Advaita philosopher Śaṅkara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.