|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)|
|Initial release||September 14, 2009(as Samsung Apps)|
|Operating system||Android (on Samsung Galaxy Devices only.|
Samsung Galaxy Apps (stylized as Samsung GALAXY Apps and formerly known Samsung Apps) is an app store used for devices manufactured by Samsung Electronics. The service is primarily shipped on Samsung's Android-based Galaxy devices, offering first-party and third-party software for the devices alongside the competing Google Play Store. The service is also used as the primary storefront for Samsung Gear devices.
- "Samsung App Store Now 'Galaxy Apps'". PC Magazine. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- Savov, Vlad. "Samsung drops Android for Tizen in new Gear 2 smartwatches". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- Dolcourt, Jessica. "Samsung Gear 2 review: A smartwatch that tries to be everything". CNET. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- Samsung Apps Introduction
- Samsung Content & Services Facebook
- Samsung Content & Services (PC version)
- Samsung Content & Services (Mobile version)
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|