|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)|
|Initial release||September 14, 2009(as Samsung Apps)|
|Operating system||Android (device based on Samsung Galaxy and Samsung Gear devices)|
Samsung Galaxy Apps (formerly known Samsung Apps) is an app store used for devices manufactured by Samsung Electronics. The service is primarily shipped on Samsung's Android-based Galaxy devices, offering first-party and third-party software for the devices alongside the competing Google Play Store. The service is also used as the primary storefront for Samsung Gear devices.
- "Samsung App Store Now 'Galaxy Apps'". PC Magazine. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- Savov, Vlad. "Samsung drops Android for Tizen in new Gear 2 smartwatches". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- Dolcourt, Jessica. "Samsung Gear 2 review: A smartwatch that tries to be everything". CNET. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- Samsung Content & Services Facebook
- Samsung Content & Services (PC version)
- Samsung Content & Services (Mobile version)
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|