Samsung Galaxy Core
Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262
850 900 1,800 1,900 MHz
850, 900, 2100 MHz
|Successor||Samsung Galaxy Core2|
|Dimensions||129.3 × 67.6 × 8.95 mm (5.091 × 2.661 × 0.352 in)|
|Weight||124 grams (0.273 lb)|
|Operating system||Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8225|
|CPU||1.2 GHz Dual Core|
|Removable storage||MicroSD support for up to 64 GB|
|Data inputs||Touch Screen (capacitive), Compass (Magnetometer), Proximity, Accelerometer|
|Display||WQVGA TFT LCD, 4.3 in (109 mm) diagonal.
480 x 800 px, 217 ppi
|Rear camera||5 megapixels, with LED Flash|
|Front camera||VGA, 640x480|
|Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, GPS|
Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262 is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung that runs on the open source Android operating system. Announced by Samsung in early May 2013, the Dual-SIM model has been released in mid-to-late May 2013, and the single-SIM version for July 2013 (though the single-SIM model is not on sale in some countries).
The device is similar in specs to the Samsung Galaxy SII, with a camera resembling that of the Samsung Galaxy Ace and a design like the Samsung Galaxy SIII. This phone also has S Voice, which is a feature of the high-end Samsung Galaxy S4. A key selling point of the device is the ability to have and use two SIM cards simultaneously – a feature Samsung has announced, but not specified how it shall work yet.
This version of Samsung Galaxy Core is available only in certain European countries. It also shares same model codes as Galaxy Trend 3, Galaxy Star 2 Plus or Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350L, G350M and G350E).
Galaxy Core Safe (SHW-M580D)
Galaxy Trend 3 (SM-G3502)
Dual SIM version for China, but without flash.
Galaxy Core 4G (SM-G3518)
China Mobile's TD-LTE Model.
Galaxy Style Duos (GT-I8262D)
Galaxy Style (SCH-I829)
Galaxy Core II (SM-G355H)
Dual SIM version
- Network Technology GSM / HSPA
- Launch Announced 2014, June
- Status Available. Released 2014, July
- Body Dimensions 130.3 x 68 x 9.8 mm (5.13 x 2.68 x 0.39 in)
- Weight 138 g (4.87 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size 4.5 inches (~65.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~207 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Platform OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- Memory Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal 4 GB, 768 MB RAM
- Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592 х 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection
- Video 480p@30fps
- Secondary VGA
- Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Comms WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Features Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 7 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 30 h
- Misc Colors White, Black
- SAR EU 0.42 W/kg (head) 0.45 W/kg (body)
- Price rupiah Rp 1.800.000
- "Galaxy Core Specs & Latest News | Samsung". The Verge. 2013-05-28. Retrieved 2013-07-18.
- Cooper, Daniel (2013-05-06). "Samsung Galaxy Core is real: low-end specs, 4.3-inch WVGA display and a dual-SIM option". Engadget.com. Retrieved 2013-07-18.
- "Samsung Mobile Press". Samsung Mobile Press. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
- Hong, Kaylene (2013-05-06). "Samsung Unveils Galaxy Core Android Smartphone With Dual-SIM Support". Thenextweb.com. Retrieved 2013-07-18.