|Compatible networks||CDMA EVDO Rev. 0 (Sprint), CDMA EVDO Rev. A (Virgin Mobile)|
|Availability by country||July 11, 2010|
|Dimensions||4.43 in (113 mm) (h)
2.19 in (56 mm) (w)
0.59 in (15 mm) (d)
|Weight||4.9 oz (140 g)|
Android 2.1, upgradable to 2.2
As of 12/17/10 2.2 (Sprint)
As of 4/11/11 2.2 (Virgin Mobile)
|CPU||Samsung S3C6410 at 800 MHz|
|Memory||256 MB RAM|
|Storage||512 MB ROM|
|Removable storage||MicroSD support|
|Data inputs||Touchscreen, physical keyboard, optical pad|
|Display||240 × 400 px, 3.0-in 16M-color TFT LCD|
|Rear camera||3.2 Megapixels|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)|
|Hearing aid compatibility||M4|
The Samsung SPH-M910 (marketed as the Samsung Intercept) is an Android smartphone manufactured by Samsung. It was released on July 11, 2010, for Sprint in the United States, and was also released on Sprint Nextel-owned prepaid cell phone company Virgin Mobile on October 4, 2010.
It was marketed as an updated version of the very similar Samsung Moment, though in several respects its features are inferior: its screen resolution of 240×400 is less than the 320×480 resolution of the Moment, it does not have a camera flash, and the Sprint version (but not the Virgin Mobile version) of the Intercept supports only EVDO Rev. 0 rather than the faster Rev. A standard supported by the Moment. Unlike the Moment, its touch screen does support multi-touch.
- Features and Specifications Accessed 27 January 2011
- "(ROM)HonkersCM7 (featuring Qnhoang's Kernel) (UPDATED: 3/17) - SDX-Developers Forum". 29 Feb 2012. Retrieved 28 Mar 2012.
- "ICS(4.0.3) on VM Samsung Intercept pre-alpha - SDX-Developers Forum". 07 Mar 2012. Retrieved 28 Mar 2012.
- "Samsung Intercept SPH-M910". Retrieved 2010-08-14.
- Samsung Intercept specs Accessed 21 October 2010.
- Michael A. Prospero (22 Jul 2010). "Samsung Intercept". Retrieved 28 Mar 2012.
- "Samsung Intercept Review. Features, reviews, ratings.". Retrieved 28 Mar 2012.
- Samsung Intercept (phonescoop.com)
- Official Samsung Specifications
- ifixit.com M910 teardown
- eBay parts
|This Samsung mobile phone-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|