|Dimensions||2.28 in (5.8 cm) x 4.49 in (11.4 cm) x .77 in (2.0 cm)|
|Weight||5.29 ounces (150 g)|
|Operating system||Windows Mobile 6 Professional|
|Memory||128 MB ROM, 64 MB RAM|
|Data inputs||Touch pad, QWERTY keypad|
|Rear camera||1.3 megapixels|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 2.0 Wi-fi USB|
The Samsung SCH-i760 is a wireless telephone manufactured by Samsung Electronics.
The SCH-i760 is a CDMA phone (Verizon/ Sprint), which features the Windows Mobile operating system, Crossbow. It includes a 1.3-megapixel camera, Bluetooth 2.0,wi-fi IEEE 802.11 B/G 128MB ROM/64MB RAM, a Micro SD slot, push e-mail, and dedicated number keys on the exterior of the phone. This smart phone has Wi-Fi, enabling the user to access the internet without the need for a data plan.
Hard reset procedure
- Slide open the device to expose the QWERTY keyboard.
- Press and hold the center of the 5-way navigation pad.
- While holding the center of the 5-way navigation pad, use the stylus to gently press and release the reset button.
- When Clearing Data... appears on the screen, release the center of the 5-way navigation pad.
- Device will continue a power on sequence and will prompt to align screen
Carriers offering the SCH-i760
Some models have an issue where the touchscreen will not properly calibrate, often referred to as the "calibration loop" issue. Some users have noted that the touchscreen is 1 centimetre (0.39 in) off on the right side
- Samsung SCH-i760 official site
|This Samsung mobile phone-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|