From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (August 2012)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012)|
|Compatible networks||GSM 850/900/1800/1900, EDGE|
|Availability by country||2006|
|Dimensions||3.98" x 2.09" x 0.61" (101 x 53 x 15.5 mm)|
|Weight||3.3oz (92 g)|
|Memory||17 MB, 4 MB for Java applications|
|Display||176x220 pixels TFT LCD, 18-bit color|
|Rear camera||1.3 megapixels|
|Connectivity||GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots) 32 - 48 kbit/s, EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbit/s, Bluetooth v1.2, USB|
Features and specifications
- Talk time: Up to 5 hours
- Stand-by: Up to 250 hours
Still camera features:
- Images stored as JPEG
- Toggle to video mode by pressing the "1" key
- Resolutions: 1280x1024, 1152x864, 800x600, 640x480, 320x240, and 176x144 ("2" key)
- Quality settings: Economy, Normal, Fine, and Super Fine ("3" key)
- Multi-shot Options: 6, 9, or 15 Shots (Normal or High quality); 2x2 or 3x3 mosaic (Auto or Manual Control) ("4" key)
- Real-time effects which are grayscale, negative, sepia, emboss, sketch, antique, and moonlight ("5" key)
- Picture frame effect ("7" key)
- Self-timer: 3, 5 and 10 seconds ("8" key)
- Viewfinder: Standard Ratio or Full Screen ("*" key)
- Brightness can be adjusted (up/down on the directional pad)
- Digital zoom (up to 4x) can be adjusted (left/right on the directional pad)
- Vertical/Horizontal Flip (volume up/down keys)
Video camera features:
- Resolutions: 176x144 and 128x96
- Video stored as 3GP
- microSD - up to 2 GB known to work
- Version 1.2
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: HSP, HFP, DUN, FTP, OPP
- Samsung part number for the headset is AEP420SBE.
Supported file formats
- Images: JPEG, GIF, AGIF, WBMP, Bitmap (BMP), and PNG
- Animated GIFs are not supported as wallpaper images.
- Video: 3GP(AMR Audio Only)
- Neither photos nor videos can be viewed full screen, drastically cutting into the screen real estate.
- Audio: iMelody, SMAF, MIDI, SP-MIDI, MP3 (<=192kbit/s), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC)
- These formats can be used as custom ring tones, but there is no option to customize other tones (e.g. text messaging, voicemail, etc.)
- All filenames (including the extension) must be 32 characters or less.
- File size limits:
- Wallpaper: 100 KB
- Ringtone: 600 KB
- The phone's external keys can be set to lock when the user slides the phone shut.
- The voice dialing does not require setting up 'voice tags' for callers.
- Ringtone volume can be controlled with the side volume buttons and muted/unmuted by holding the # key.
- Samsung D807 Tips, Tricks, and How-To Guide Java, unlocking, backgrounds and more
- Samsung Specification Page
- Samsung FAQ
- Samsung SGH-D807 Product Manual (.pdf file)
- Download the latest PC Studio Synchronize contacts and files with a PC using a proprietary USB cable or Bluetooth.
- AT&T/Cingular Forums - Samsung Excellent resource for AT&T/Cingular users
- Howard Forums - Samsung Likely the highest traffic Samsung phone forum