From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Compatible networks||GSM 850/900/1800/1900 + EDGE|
|Availability by country||2007|
|Dimensions||4.07" X 2" X .5" (103.5 x 51 X 12.9 mm)|
|Weight||2.93 oz. (83g)|
|Removable storage||microSD 2GB|
|Display||240x320 pixels (QVGA),|
|Rear camera||3.2 Megapixel|
|Connectivity||GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots) 32 - 48 kbit/s, Bluetooth v2.0, USB|
The phone has features including:
- Quad-band capabilities, allowing it to be used as a mobile phone on all major GSM networks across the globe.
- Built in hands-free function.
- Built in Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Custom animated backgrounds (varies with country of sale).
- Memory card slot for optional MicroSD memory card up to 2GB (2 GB only with the latest firmware)
- 40 MB internal memory.
- MP3 Ringtones.
- Digital audio player.
- 3.2 Megapixel digital camera with many shooting modes and an integrated LED photo/video light (flash), autofocus, and the ability to perform basic image editing functions.
- MPEG-4, 3gp video recording CIF 176*144.
- Java games.
- Alarm clock with three configurable alarms.
The slider can be configured to accept and close calls, as well as locking and unlocking the keypad. Settings are available which allow for the phone to stay unlocked even when closed.