From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A number of towns, sites, and churches in Italy are named after Saint Blaise, including:
- Monte San Biagio, Italian town
- San Biagio, Venice, church in Venice, Italy
- San Biagio della Cima, Italian village
- San Biagio di Callalta, Italian town
- San Biagio Platani, Italian village
- San Biagio Saracinisco, Italian village
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.