From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the saint, see Saint Blaise.
A number of towns, sites, and churches in Italy are named after Saint Blaise, including:
- Monte San Biagio, Italian town, province of Latina, Lazio
- San Biagio, Venice, church in Venice, Italy
- San Biagio della Cima, Italian village, province of Imperia, Liguria
- San Biagio di Callalta, Italian town, province of Treviso, Veneto
- San Biagio, Montepulciano, church near Italian town of Montepulciano, province of Siena, Tuscany
- San Biagio Platani, Italian village, province of Agrigento, Sicily
- San Biagio Saracinisco, Italian village, province of Frosinone, Lazio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Biagio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.