From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
San Blas, the Spanish name for Saint Blaise, can also refer to:
- San Blas, Nayarit
- San Blas, Sinaloa
- San Blas Atempa, Oaxaca
- San Blas, Baja California Sur
- Marismas Nacionales-San Blas mangroves, an ecoregion
- Kuna Yala, an autonomous territory, formerly called San Blas
- San Blas Islands, off the Caribbean coast
- San Blas Range, a mountain range
- Puerto Rico
- San Blas (Cusco), a neighbourhood in the historic city centre of Cusco
- United States
- San Blas Jay, a bird of Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.