San Bruno (BART station)
The boarding platform of the San Bruno BART station
|Address||1151 Huntington Avenue
San Bruno, CA 94066
|Platforms||1 Island platform|
|Parking||1083 spaces- Monthly Reserved, Daily ($2/day), Midday (free after 3pm), Carpool ($2/day), Extended Weekend (free), Airport/Long Term ($6/day).|
|Bicycle facilities||30 Lockers|
|Opened||June 22, 2003|
|Passengers (FY 2013)||3,612 exits/day 9.9%|
San Bruno is a Bay Area Rapid Transit station located adjacent to the Tanforan shopping center in suburban San Bruno, California, in northern San Mateo County. It consists of two main tracks and a shared underground island platform.
|G||Street level||Exit/Entrance, to Park and Ride facilities|
|M||Mezzanine||Faregates, to Exits/Entrances|
|Northbound||← Pittsburg/Bay Point–SFO/Millbrae toward Pittsburg / Bay Point (South San Francisco)
← Richmond–Daly City/Millbrae toward Richmond (South San Francisco)
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||→ Pittsburg/Bay Point–SFO/Millbrae toward San Francisco International Airport (Terminus) →
→ Pittsburg/Bay Point–SFO/Millbrae toward Millbrae weekends and weeknights (San Francisco International Airport) →
→ Richmond–Daly City/Millbrae toward Millbrae (Terminus) →
|Avg. Weekday Ridership|
|Source: Avg Weekday Exits by Station|
San Bruno Station is designated by BART as an official, time-coordinated cross-platform transfer station for passengers traveling between Millbrae station to the south and San Francisco International Airport to the east. 
Service at the station began on June 22, 2003, as part of the BART San Mateo County Extension project that extended BART service southward from Colma to Millbrae and San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
Several SamTrans bus lines serve the station, including:
- 38 - daily peak-hour shuttle (no holidays) to Safe Harbor Shelter in San Bruno (mornings to BART, evenings to Safe Harbor)
- 43 - weekday school days-only service serving Millbrae, Burlingame, and San Bruno
- 133 - daily local service to Airport & Linden (South San Francisco) via Spruce Street and Huntington Avenue
- 140 - daily local service to Pacifica Manor Shopping Center (Pacifica, westbound) and SFO AirTrain (at Rental Car Center, eastbound) via San Bruno Caltrain, San Bruno Avenue, Bayhill Shopping Center, Rollingwood Drive, Skyline College, and Skyline Boulevard. Serves San Francisco International Airport indirectly.
- 141 - weekday-only local loop service around San Bruno via Huntington Street, Jenevein Street, Shelter Creek Street, and Cherry Street
- 398 - daily mixed local and express service to Redwood City Caltrain via San Francisco International Airport, Hillsdale Caltrain, and El Camino Real. Does not operate on certain times on weekday peak periods (northbound before 9am, southbound between 2:45pm and 7:45pm); similar service between SFO Airport and Redwood City Caltrain during weekday peaks (northbound from 6am to 9am, southbound from 2:30pm to 7:30pm) operated by Route KX to/from San Francisco.
- ECR - daily local service along the El Camino Real corridor to Daly City BART (northbound) and Palo Alto Caltrain (southbound)
- "Parking - Parking Programs". Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). 2013. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "Celebrating 40 Years of Service 1972 • 2012 Forty BART Achievements Over the Years" (pdf). Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). 2012. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "BART Fiscal Year Weekday Average Exits". Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "Station List (with BART system map)". Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). 2013. Retrieved 2013-11-30.