San Bruno (BART station)
The boarding platform of the San Bruno BART station
|Address||1151 Huntington Avenue
San Bruno, CA 94066
|Platforms||1 Island platform|
|Parking||1083 spaces- Monthly Reserved, Daily ($2/day), Midday (free after 3pm), Carpool ($2/day), Extended Weekend (free), Airport/Long Term ($6/day).|
|Bicycle facilities||30 Lockers|
|Opened||June 22, 2003|
|Passengers (FY 2013)||3,612 exits/day 9.9%|
San Bruno is a Bay Area Rapid Transit station located adjacent to the Tanforan shopping center in suburban San Bruno, California, in northern San Mateo County. It consists of two main tracks and a shared underground island platform.
|G||Street level||Exit/Entrance, to Park and Ride facilities|
|M||Mezzanine||Faregates, to Exits/Entrances|
|Northbound||← Pittsburg/Bay Point–SFO/Millbrae toward Pittsburg / Bay Point (South San Francisco)
← Richmond–Daly City/Millbrae toward Richmond (South San Francisco)
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||→ Pittsburg/Bay Point–SFO/Millbrae toward San Francisco International Airport (Terminus) →
→ Pittsburg/Bay Point–SFO/Millbrae toward Millbrae weekends and weeknights (San Francisco International Airport) →
→ Richmond–Daly City/Millbrae toward Millbrae (Terminus) →
|Avg. Weekday Ridership|
|Source: Avg Weekday Exits by Station|
San Bruno Station is designated by BART as an official, time-coordinated cross-platform transfer station for passengers traveling between Millbrae station to the south and San Francisco International Airport to the east. 
Service at the station began on June 22, 2003, as part of the BART San Mateo County Extension project that extended BART service southward from Colma to Millbrae and San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
Several SamTrans bus lines serve the station, including:
- 38 - daily peak-hour shuttle (no holidays) to Safe Harbor Shelter in San Bruno (mornings to BART, evenings to Safe Harbor)
- 43 - weekday school days-only service serving Millbrae, Burlingame, and San Bruno.
- 133 - weekdays and Saturdays local service to Serramonte Shopping Center (Daly City, northbound) and Airport & Linden (South San Francisco, southbound) via Hickey Blvd, South San Francisco BART, Buri Buri Shopping Center, South San Francisco Library, Rotary Plaza (San Bruno), and Spruce Street.
- 140 - daily local service to Pacifica Manor Shopping Center (Pacifica) via Bayhill Shopping Center, Rollingwood Drive, Skyline College, and Skyline Blvd.
- 141 - weekday-only local loop service around San Bruno via Huntington Street, Jenevein Street, Shelter Creek Street, and Cherry Street.
- ECR (New Palo Alto to Daly City BART bus line) - daily local service along the El Camino Real corridor to Daly City BART (northbound) and Palo Alto Caltrain (southbound)
- Note Samtrans' bus lines 390 and 391 are no longer in service as of August 11, 2013.
- "Parking - Parking Programs". Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). 2013. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "Celebrating 40 Years of Service 1972 • 2012 Forty BART Achievements Over the Years" (pdf). Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). 2012. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "BART Fiscal Year Weekday Average Exits". Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "Station List (with BART system map)". Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). 2013. Retrieved 2013-11-30.