From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
San Carlo is the Italian for Saint Charles, and may refer to:
- Charles Borromeo, also known as San Carlo Borromeo
- San Carlo (company), an Italian manufacturer of snack foods
- San Carlo ai Catinari, an early-Baroque style church building in Rome
- San Carlo al Corso (Milan), a church in Milan
- San Carlo al Corso, a basilica church in Rome
- San Carlo all'Arena, a neighbourhood in Naples where the Bourbon Hospice for the Poor is located
- San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane, a church in Rome
- San Carlo Canavese, a municipality in the province of Turin in Piedmont, Italy
- San Carlo, Poschiavo, a small village in the Poschiavo valley, Switzerland
- Teatro di San Carlo, an opera house in Naples, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Carlo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.