San Cristóbal (Bogotá)
San Cristóbal in Bogotá
|Type of locality:||Mixed|
The Fucha river's source lies within the locality and is known as the San Cristóbal river while running through the locality's borders.
Bogotá's southeastern corner, including eastern San Cristóbal, rise into the city's eastern mountain range. The western side of the locality is relatively flat.
The main transit artery is Calle 22 south, which is also known as Avenida Primero de Mayo. Other important roads are Calle 11 South, the Eastern Highway which connects the municipalities located to Bogotá's southeast, Carrera 10, and the extension of Avenida Circunvalar in the eastern hills.
Points of interest
- Divino Niño (Divine Child) church, located in the Veinte de Julio neighborhood.
- San Cristóbal and Columna metropolitan parks
- The Entrenubes (between clouds) nature park
- The Primer de Mayo bike track
- La Victoria community center, which has a pool and cultural center
The neighborhoods of San Cristóbal are:
San Cristóbal, Barcelona, Columnas, Corinto, La Castaña, La Gran Colombia, La María, Montecarlo, Quinta Ramos, San Pedro, Aguas Claras, La Belleza, Buenos Aires, Canadá, El triángulo, Granada sur, Juan Rey, La Victoria, Las Mercedes, Los Alpes, Los Libertadores, Malvinas, Nariño, Pinares, Quindío, Ramajal, Sagrada Familia, San Blas, San Isidro, San José suroriental, Santa Inés, Sociego, Suramérica, La Gloria, Veinte de Julio, Villa de los Alpes, Villa Javier, Vitelma.
- (Spanish) National University of Colombia site about San Cristóbal.
- (Spanish) Document with general data about the locality
|This Colombian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|