San Diego Magazine
|Editor-in-chief||Erin Chambers Smith|
San Diego Magazine is a monthly publication concerning life in the San Diego region. It is the city’s longest running lifestyle publication. It is a member of the City and Regional Magazine Association (CRMA).
San Diego Magazine also publishes Exquisite Weddings Magazine, a biannual magazine for brides and wedding professionals in Southern California and surrounding regions.
San Diego Magazine was first published in 1948. The publishers were Ed and Gloria Self, who also served as joint editors until they sold the title to Jim Fitzpatrick, former publisher of Entrepreneur Magazine, in 1994. It was acquired by CurtCo Media in 2005, who sold it to Desert Publications in 2010. Jim Fitzpatrick then became CEO and Publisher again. San Diego Magazine is a member of the City and Regional Magazine Association.
Stated Mission: "San Diego Magazine gives readers the insider information they need to experience San Diego--from the best places to dine and travel to the businesses and people that shape the region. This is the magazine for San Diegans with a need to know."
Its subscription price is $18.00 for 12 issues, and its newsstand price is $4.95.
- "CRMA Magazines". City and Regional Magazine Association. Retrieved October 14, 2013.
- ""''San Diego Magazine'' Sold to Desert Publications, Inc."". Palmspringslife.com. 2010-04-23. Retrieved 2013-12-05.
- "Archive: Best of San Diego"
- ""50 People to Watch 2011"". Sandiegomagazine.com. 2012-05-21. Retrieved 2013-12-05.
- ""Top Doctors in San Diego 2011"". Sandiegomagazine.com. 2012-05-21. Retrieved 2013-12-05.
- ""Women Who Move the City 2011"". Sandiegomagazine.com. 2011-09-20. Retrieved 2013-12-05.