San Estevan Del Rey Mission Church
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
San Estevan del Rey Mission Church
San Estevan del Rey Mission in 1934
|Location||On NM 23, Acoma, New Mexico|
|Area||45 acres (18 ha)|
|Architectural style||Colonial, Other|
|NRHP Reference #||70000417|
|Added to NRHP||April 15, 1970|
|Designated NHL||April 15, 1970|
- Charles W. Snell (April 30, 1968). PDF (32 KB). National Park Service and PDF (32 KB)
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-15.
- "San Estevan del Rey Mission Church". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-06-21.
Media related to Saint Stephen of Hungary church in Acoma Pueblo at Wikimedia Commons
- Newmexico.org: Tourism information about the mission church
- Cstones.org: Restoration information
- HABS: San Esteban del Rey Mission, Acoma Pueblo — HABS—Historic American Building Survey online gallery (34 photos, 32 drawings, 6 data pages and supplemental material).
|This article about a property in New Mexico on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in New Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|