San Francisco County Superior Court
The San Francisco County Superior Court is one of the Superior Courts of California. Katherine Feinstein (daughter of Senator Dianne Feinstein) had been the presiding judge of the court for twelve years, through 2012. Judge Cynthia Ming-Mei Lee was elected the new presiding judge on June 27, 2012. The court has 52 judges and one commissioner.
In 1976 the Court helped to create the San Francisco Pretrial Diversion Project, a nonprofit organization that helps to provide alternative punishments for misdemeanors and parking violations, in an attempt to divert petty offenders from overcrowded courtrooms.
- "Presiding Judge". Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco. Retrieved 2011-07-19.
- "Katherine Feinstein retiring as judge", San Francisco Chronicle, December 19, 2012
- Yuen, Michael. "Superior Court News Release". Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "San Francisco Pretrial Diversion Project website". Retrieved 7 September 2012.
- Landsittel, Sue (December 10, 2003). "Parking Break". SF Weekly. Retrieved 7 September 2012.
|This San Francisco, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to law in the United States, or its constituent jurisdictions is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|