San Jose Airport (Mindoro)
For the airport in the United States, see San José International Airport
|San Jose Airport
Paliparan ng San Jose
|IATA: SJI – ICAO: RPUH|
|Operator||Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines|
|Serves||San Jose, Occidental Mindoro|
|Elevation AMSL||4 m / 14 ft|
|Metric tonnes of cargo||349|
|Sources: DAFIF, Statistics from the Air Transportation Office.|
San Jose Airport (Filipino: Paliparan ng San Jose) (IATA: SJI, ICAO: RPUH), formerly known as McGuire Field, is an airport serving the general area of San Jose, Occidental Mindoro in the Philippines. It is one of three airports in Occidental Mindoro, the others being Mamburao Airport and Lubang Airport. The airport is classified as a Principal class 1 domestic airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines, an agency of the Department of Transportation and Communications that is responsible for the operations of not only this airport but also of all other airports in the Philippines, except the major international airports.
The airport resides at an elevation of 14 feet (4 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 10/28 with a concrete surface measuring 1,836 by 30 metres (6,024 ft × 98 ft). It can accommodate an Airbus A319.
Airlines and destinations
- Airport information for RPUH from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for SJI at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Volume of Air Passengers and Air Cargo (Air Cargo in Metric Tons), Air Transportation Office, retrieved April 23, 2009
- This article incorporates public domain material from websites or documents of the Air Force Historical Research Agency.
- Pacific Wrecks - McGuire Field (San Jose Airport)
- Accident history for SJI at Aviation Safety Network