San Pietro Mosezzo
|San Pietro Mosezzo|
|Comune di San Pietro Mosezzo|
|Frazioni||Cesto, Mosezzo, Nibbia, San Pietro|
|• Mayor||Mauro Degregori|
|• Total||34.83 km2 (13.45 sq mi)|
|Elevation||155 m (509 ft)|
|Population (31 December 2010)|
|• Density||57/km2 (150/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Patron saint||Sts. Peter and Paul|
|Saint day||June 29|
San Pietro Mosezzo is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Novara in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Turin and about 5 kilometres (3 miles) west of Novara.
San Pietro Mosezzo is divided into four frazioni (wards)—San Pietro (chef-lieu), Cesto, Mosezzo and Nibbia—and three hamlets—Cascinazza, San Stefano and Torre San Pietrina (San Pietro Mosezzo's industrial park). The Canale Cavour flows across the town.
- Parish church of Saint Peter (16th century)
- Parish church of Saints Vito and Modesto (12th century)
- Parish church of Saints Quirico and Judith, at Cesto
- Parish church of Saint Lawrence (11th century), at Nibbia
- Farmstead Motta, whose existence is proven by a sale bill of August 2, 1380 between Gian Galeazzo Visconti and Antonio Pozzo which transferred the property of the lands of Vinzaglio
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
|This article on a location in the Province of Novara is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|