From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
San Salvatore is the name of a number of places in Italy, including the communes of
- San Salvatore di Fitalia, Province of Messina
- San Salvatore Monferrato, Province of Alessandria
- San Salvatore Telesino, Province of Benevento
- Abbadia San Salvatore, Province of Siena
- San Salvatore, a Lombard monastery church in Brescia, Italy, and a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site
- San Salvatore, a 1955 West German film
- Monte San Salvatore, a small mountain in Lugano, in Italian-speaking Switzerland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.