Sandali Sinha in Nov 2012
11 January 1972 |
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1,67 m)|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
She comes from an Air Force background. She lost her father in a road accident. Her mother raised three children, including Sandali, in Delhi. She did her schooling from Air Force Bal Bharati School and graduated from Jesus and Mary College, Delhi. Sinha went to Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute. Born in a family of pilots and doctors, Sinha was keen on becoming a doctor. But a brief experience on an amateur fashion show made her shift to the world of modelling.
A graduate in commerce, Sinha shifted to Mumbai for better prospects. In a short period, Sinha became a model. Fame first came to her with a Sonu Nigam music video of video called "Deewana" which was directed by Anubhav Sinha. This music video took Sinha to her debut film Tum Bin, directed by Anubhav Sinha and produced by Super Cassettes Industries Limited. In the film, Sinha plays Pia, an innocent woman who becomes a victim of circumstances. Paired opposite her are three famous models: Priyanshu Chatterjee, Himanshu Malik and Rakesh Bapat.
- Tum Bin (2001) ... Pia
- Pinjar (2003) ... Lajjo
- Om (2003) .... Sandali Dhariwal
- Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo (2004) ... Dr. Sakshi
- Nigehbaan: The Third Eye (2005) ... Nisha
- Orey Pandu (2005)... Priya (Telugu)
- Main Ronee Aur Jony (2007)
- Sandali Sinha Wallpapers Biography
- http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php?id=13599059 Chat transcript of Sandali Sinha at Sify movies on 27 October 2004
- Sandali sinha-Times of India
- Sandali Sinha Personality
- Sandali's interview
- Maqbool Khan's bash for 'Lanka'
- Sandali Sinha at Nandita Mahtani's brother Bharat's wedding reception
- Sandali Sinha marriage
- On-Spot: Reema Sen Mehendi and Wedding