From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sander in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sander is a power tool used for smoothing wood.
Sander may also refer to:
- Sander, Norway, a small village in the municipality of Sør-Odal, Norway
- Sander (crater), a crater on Mercury
In other uses:
- Sander (genus), a genus of fish that includes the walleye and zander
- sander, a computer program in the AMBER#Programs molecular dynamics simulation package.
- Sanding equipment on a steam locomotive to provide improved traction.
- A sander to spread sand on icy roads in winter.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.