Sandholes is a small, rural hamlet which is located at a crossroads approximately four kilometres south of Cookstown in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. The village is small and compact with a locally significant range of services, community facilities and industry. Existing dwellings are located within the core of the village and in estates on the periphery.
- Sandholes Public elementary (No longer exists)
- Sandholes Presbyterian Church
- Tullylagan Gospel Hall
Places of Interest
- Tullylagan House Hotel is an award winning 19th Century Manor House Hotel which is set in 30 acres (120,000 m2) of its own private grounds and landscaped gardens with the Tullylagan River flowing through the estate.
- Tullylagan Vintage Owners Association have 14 acres (57,000 m2) at Berkeley's Farm, in the townland of Gallanagh (meaning white marsh), and here the association keeps the traditional methods of farming alive.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sandholes.|
- Sandholes Presbyterian Church on www.churches-uk-ireland.org
- Sandholes on Google maps
- Photo of Tullylagan Gospel Hall
- Tulllagan House Hotel
- Tulllagan vintage association