World Cup, Los Angeles, 2008.
|Full name||Sandie Clair|
April 1, 1988 |
|Infobox last updated on
19 October 2012
Sandie Clair (born Toulon, France, 1 April 1988) is a French professional racing cyclist. She won her first title in 2005 in the national junior sprint championship. It qualified her for the European junior championship in Fiorenzuola, where she won the sprint and rode the keirin and 500m time-trial. A month later she came third in the junior world 500m championship.
She won two medals at the world junior championship in 2006, then at Ghent won the world championship 500m and came third in the sprint. She rode World Cup meetings throughout 2007 and 2008 and won the team sprint with Clara Sanchez at Cali in 2008.
She came third in the 500m world championship at Manchester in 2008. From 2007 to 2010, she won eight titles at éspoir level in the European championships, including three in the team sprint with Virginie Cueff.
In 2010, she won four medals, including three at the European éspoir championship in St Petersburg. In November she won the sprint and team sprint championships at the élite European championship in Pruszków, riding the team sprint with Sanchez.
- 1st Sprint, French National Track Championships, Juniors
- 3rd European Championship, Track, Sprint, Juniors (F), Fiorenzuola
- 3rd 500 m, UCI Track Cycling World Championships, Juniors
- 2nd 500 m, European Track Championships, Juniors, Athens
- 3rd Keirin, European Track Championships, Juniors, Athens
- 1st 500 m, UCI B Track Cycling World Championships, Juniors, Ghent
- 3rd Sprint, UCI Track Cycling World Championships, Juniors, Ghent
- 3rd Moscow, Team Sprint (RUS)
- 1st 500 m, European Track Championships, U23, Cottbus (GER)
- 3rd Sydney, Team Sprint (AUS)
- 2nd Beijing, Team Sprint (CHN)
- 2nd Los Angeles, Team Sprint (USA)
- 3rd 500m, 2009–2010 Track World Cup (AUS)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sandie Clair.|
- Sandie Clair profile at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article related to French cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|