Sandoval Township, Marion County, Illinois
|Elevation||492 ft (150 m)|
|Area||17.7 sq mi (45.8 km2)|
|- land||17.6 sq mi (46 km2)|
|- water||0.1 sq mi (0 km2)|
|- summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Sandoval Township (W½ T2N R1E) is centered at 38°36'N 89°7'W (38.362, -89.068). It is transversed north-south by U.S. Route 51 and east-west by U.S. Route 50. The city of Sandoval is located in the center of the township and Junction City is located in the southern part.
Prior to 1896 Sandoval Township was the western part of Odin Township.
Adjacent townships 
- Carrigan Township (north and northeast)
- Odin Township (east)
- Centralia Township (southeast and south)
- Brookside Township, Clinton County (southwest)
- Meridian Township, Clinton County (west)
- East Fork Township, Clinton County (northwest)
|This Marion County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|