From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sandoz may refer to:
- Sandoz, the former pharmaceutical and chemical company that merged with Ciba-Geigy to become Novartis in 1996, and after 2003 became the name for the generic drug business of Novartis.
- Sandoz, an unincorporated community in Calaveras County, California
- Sandoz watches
- Sandoz, a recording alias of musician Richard H. Kirk
- Ellis Sandoz, a professor of Political Science at Louisiana State University
- Mari Sandoz, American author
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.