|Full name||Sandra Lorena Arenas Campuzano|
September 17, 1993 |
Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
|Height||1.60 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lb)|
|Sport||Track and field|
|Club||Liga de Antioquia|
|Coached by||Libardo Hoyos|
|Updated on 29 April 2014.|
In May 2012, Arenas won the women's 10 kilometer event (junior event) at the 2012 IAAF World Race Walking Cup in Saransk, Russia. In July 2012, Arenas won the bronze medal in the 10km race walk event at the 2012 World Junior Championships in Athletics with a time of 45:44.46. Arenas placed 32nd in 20km race walk at the 2012 Summer Olympics with a time of 1:33:21.
- 5000 m: 23:18.0 (ht) – Guarne, 23 September 2012
- 10,000 m: 45:44.46 – Barcelona, 11 July 2012
- 20,000 m: 1:31:46.9 (ht) – Santiago, 13 March 2014
- (Spanish) "Eider Arévalo y Sandra Arenas conquistaron Mundial Juvenil en Rusia". El País. May 12, 2012. Retrieved August 13, 2012.
- (Spanish) "Colombiana Sandra Arenas ganó bronce en Mundial de Atletismo Júnior". El Espectador. July 11, 2012. Retrieved August 13, 2012.
- London 2012 - Women's 20km Race Walk results
- London 2012 profile for Sandra Arenas
- Sandra Arenas profile at IAAF
- Sports reference biography
- Tilastopaja biography
|This biographical article relating to Colombian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|