Sandra is an HGTV personality and has appeared on episodes of Bang for Your Buck, Halloween Block Party 2010, HGTV'd' and HGTV’s Celebrity Holiday Homes at the homes of Holly Robinson Peete in 2009, Brooke Burke and David Charvet in 2010 and Eva LaRue and Alison Sweeney in 2011.
Her design work has been featured on the July 2010 cover of Architectural Digest Latin America, in Cosmopolitan, and on Msnbc.com. She is a regular on-air guest on Martha Stewart Living Radio with Mario Bosquez. This ASID member was the first place 2011 Design Excellence award winner for a home over 35,000 sq. ft. and was voted in 2010 as the “California Home and Design Designer of the Year”. She is launching Sandra Espinet, The Well Traveled Home, a line of furnishings, rugs and home accessories in 2012. This includes a line of rugs with “Aga John Rug Company” in Los Angeles.
Sandra's first book, The Well Traveled Home , launched in August 2013. The book reveals the soul of luxury homes blending fabulous objects culled from around the globe. Beautiful photography illustrates and showcases some of the inspirational and acclaimed interiors Sandy has created for clients over the past several years. This designer's extensive world travels produce "finds" of exquisitely wrought artisanal furniture, dramatic artworks and exotic accessories that are put to beautiful use in her clients' homes. As The Well-Traveled Home shows, the environments Espinet creates are spectacular-a crossroads between ideas and space, wood and steel, wet and dry, al fresco and enclosure.
- "Business Ideas". Expat Women.
- "Sandra Espinet". HGTV website. Scripps Networks, LLC. Retrieved 13 May 2011.
- "2011 ASID Design Excellence Awards". Ranchandcoast.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Readers' Choice Designer of the Year: Sandra Espinet | California Home + Design". Californiahomedesign.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "You're Welcome - You're Welcome - My 5 Best Gifts: Sandra Espinet". Yeahyourewelcome.com. 2011-06-03. Retrieved 2011-12-02.