Sandra Dee Robinson
|Sandra Dee Robinson|
March 23, 1967 |
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Occupation||Actress, Media Trainer/Performance Coach, Spokesperson/Host|
|Spouse(s)||Allen Robinson (2005–Present)
John Reinhardt (1989–1992) (divorced)
|http://www.sandradeerobinson.com http://www.charismaoncamera.com http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0272600/|
As an actress, Sandra was first credited as "Sandra Reinhardt" while married to her first husband, John Reinhardt. When they divorced, she changed her name back to "Sandra Ferguson."
She married her second husband, stuntman Allen Robinson, in 2005 and took his last name professionally. She is now credited as "Sandra Dee Robinson."
Sandra was named Miss Pennsylvania USA in 1985.
A few years later she began to work in daytime drama. Her most notable soap opera credit was her portrayal of Amanda Cory on Another World (1987 to 1993). After two other actresses (Christine Tucci and Laura Moss) played the role, Ferguson returned to play Amanda in 1998 and stayed with the show until it ended in 1999.
In 1997, she replaced Katherine Kelly Lang and played Brooke Logan temporarily on The Bold and the Beautiful when Lang went on maternity leave. Several months later she played jewel thief Jade Sheridan on Sunset Beach.
In 2005, Ferguson temporarily joined the cast of General Hospital as a recast Felicia Scorpio-Jones on a recurring basis. She has been cast as Dr. Charlotte Taylor on NBC's Days of our Lives. Her first air date was December 1, 2008.
Her projects away from daytime include episodes of the series Renegade and Silk Stalkings as well as an episode of the series Hot Line. Sandra has appeared in prime time shows such as Two and a Half Men, CSI, among others. She also worked on the web series, The Bay (the series).
Charisma On Camera
Along with speaking engagements, she is the founder and owner of the media training and consulting firm Charisma On Camera. In 2010 Sandra provided Soap Opera Source with an exclusive interview about her new business ventures.
Sandra also hosts her own internet radio show, "Charisma Unleashed," is a frequent blogger on her own website and has been a guest contributing author on numerous professional development sites.
Sandra also travels the country as a motivational speaker. Her background as an actress and performance coach have also prepared her for work as spokesperson and frequent TV host.
Off camera, she is an equestrian and an avid wildlife enthusiast (in to wildlife rehabilitation and conservation). She and her husband Allen have 2 German Shepherds, a cat and horses and live near Calabasas, California.
Soap opera roles-
- Days of our Lives as Dr. Charlotte Taylor (2008–2009)
- General Hospital as Felicia Scorpio-Jones (#2) (2005) (recurring role)
- Sunset Beach as Jade Sheridan (1997–1998) (recurring role)
- The Bold and the Beautiful as Brooke Logan (1997) (temporary replacement)
- Another World as Amanda Cory #3 (1987–1993, 1998–1999)
- Falcon Down as Barbara Edwards (2000)
- A Bold Affair as Emily (1998)
- Illegal In Blue as Joanne (1995)
Regular starring roles-
- Paranormal Tech as an investigator (2014) (Blip.TV)
Guest starring roles-
- Two and a Half Men as Georgia (2008)
- Zoey 101 as Mrs. Brooks (2008)
- Criminal Minds as Michelle Colucci (2007)
- CSI: Miami as Patrice Boland (2005)
- LA Heat Det. Nicole Stockman (1999; 3 Episodes)
- High Tide as Cathy (1996; 2 episodes)
- Renegade Sandy Carruthers (1996–1997; Recurring)
- Baywatch Nights as Stormy Walters (1995)
- Silk Stalkings as Jennifer McNiel (1995; 1996)
- Branco, Nelson (October 31, 2008). "http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Soaps/Suds/Articles/081031_news_nelson_NB". TV Guide. Retrieved 2008-12-27.
- Sandra Ferguson profile from GH Online
- Sandra Dee Robinson at the Internet Movie Database
- Amanda Cory profile
- Radio Program w/ J. Schaul
- Radio Program w/ J. Schaul
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (September 2010)|