15 September 1947
|Education||University of Pretoria|
Prinsloo has also appeared in numerous South African television and stage productions. She was in the original cast of Egoli: Place of Gold, South Africa's first soap opera. For many years, she hosted her own talk show, RaakPraat met Sandra, on South Africa television.
In 1985, Prinsloo and fellow actor John Kani caused a South African audience walk-out when performing the play Miss Julie. In the title role, Prinsloo played a white woman seducing a black man. The play marked the first on-stage occurrence of a black man kissing a white woman under the Apartheid regime. The actors later performed the play at the Edinburgh Festival.
In 2014, she was the recipient of a national order by the South African government, the Order of Ikhamanga in silver, for those whose outstanding work has benefited South Africa. National orders are bestowed on South Africa's Freedom Day. The orders celebrate human achievement in various fields, honouring men and women who have left definitive footprints in both the struggle for liberation and in building a better South Africa.
-  "Breaking: Sandra Prinsloo back in Egoli." TV with Thinus: News & Analysis on South Africa Television, 15 January 2010. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
-  "RaakPraat met Sandra - New on SABC2." Media Update, 13 November 2007. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
-  "RaakPraat met Sandra." TVSA: The South African TV Authority. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
-  O'Brien, Kerry. "The 7:30 Report: Kani explores a post-apartheid world on stage." Australian Broadcasting Corporation, 11 May 2005. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
-  Andreae, Christopher. "Black/white version of 'Miss Julie' puts a spin on Strindberg's 1888 drama." Christian Science Monitor, 5 September 1985. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
-  "Zuma presents National Orders in Pretoria." The Citizen, 28 April 2014. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
-  Diphoko, Montlenyane. "Zuma bestows 53 luminaries with National Orders." SABC News, 27 April 2014. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- http://www.whoswhosa.co.za/sandra-prinsloo-5555 Sandra Prinsloo Retrieved 29 December 2012