12 April 1980 |
Verviers, Liège, Belgium
La France a un incroyable talent
Zéro de Conduite
Le Grand Bêtisier
|Spouse(s)||Xavier Fiams (2004–)|
|Children||Oscar (son, born 2007)|
She was Miss Belgium 1997 at age 17. She later stated that she was not interested by the contest and that her mother registered her. She then represented her country at Miss World 1997 and Miss Universe 1998.
In 1998, she began her television career on RTL-TVI in the program Clip Party. Before joining the team of the program Ça alors!, she worked in continuity. She then hosted a number of television programs such as Bêtisier, Les balades de Sandrine, Mister Belgium, Si c'était vous and Télévie. She also hosted the program Ça vous fait rire.
In September 2008, she met the director of the programs of M6 who suggested her several projects of programs to host. A few months later, she started on M6 hosting Le Bêtisier 2008 with Alex Goude. She continued working for Belgian television at the same time and hosted Miss Belgium 2008.
In summer 2009, she hosted with Stéphane Rotenberg and Alex Goude the program Total Wipeout on M6 and RTL-TVI. She presents since 2008 La France a un incroyable talent with Alex Goude, after the departure of Alessandra Sublet for France Télévisions. In December 2009, she presented Le Grand Bêtisier de l'année with Alex Goude for the second consecutive year. Since February 2010, she presents with Stéphane Rotenberg the French version of Top Chef on M6, also broadcast on RTL-TVI. In September 2010, she presents Le Grand Bêtisier de l'été with Alex Goude. She then participated in November 2010 at Pékin Express, duos de choc with Stéphane Plaza.
In January 2011, she hosted Miss Belgium 2011 with Véronique De Kock. She also hosted that time te program Zéro de Conduite with Jérôme Anthony on M6. She presented the second series of X Factor on M6 from March to June 2011. In May 2012, she participated at Pékin Express, la passager mystère. In 2012, she co-hosted the program L'Inventeur 2012 with Alex Goude. In September 2012, she replaced Faustine Bollaert for hosting the program Accès privé on M6.
She had a relationship with the model Xavier Fiams and married in June 2004. She gave birth to a son named Oscar in March 2007. She later separated of her husband because of the importance of her career.
- "Annelien Coorevits: "Een leven als Miss België"". Zang Talent. 26 September 2007. Retrieved 9 April 2011. (Dutch)
- "SANDRINE CORMAN: 'J'ai l'impression d'être une vieille!'". guido.be. 19 April 2004. Retrieved 28 October 2012. (French)
- "Sandrine Corman : entre miss, télévision et théâtre". RTL (Belgium). 21 February 2012. Retrieved 28 October 2012. (French)
- Serge Bressan (17 October 2009). "Sandrine Corman: 'On peut être à la fois belle, compétente et professionnelle !'". DHnet.be. Retrieved 28 October 2012. (French)
- "Sandrine Corman passager mystère de Pékin Express". Allo News. 10 May 2012. Retrieved 28 October 2012. (French)
- "Exclu : C'est fait! Sandrine Corman présentera bien Accès Privé sur M6". Jean-Marc Morandini official website. 12 June 2012. Retrieved 28 October 2012. (French)
- "La biographie de Sandrine Corman". Le Nouvel Observateur. 4 July 2012. Retrieved 5 November 2012. (French)