From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sandwich bar can also be to a self-service area with foods for preparing sandwiches.
Notable sandwich bars include Subway, Arby's, and Ellie's Deli.
- Start and Run a Sandwich and Coffee Shop - Jill Sutherland. p. 37.
- Appeal by Mr C Crolla: Deli and Sandwich Bar at 51 Home Street, Edinburgh ... - Great Britain. Scottish Office Inquiry Reporters, C. Crolla
- The GL Diet For Dummies - Nigel Denby, Sue Baic
- Stewart, Martha (July 12, 2008). "Let guests serve themselves at a sandwich bar". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 23 March 2014.
- "Top 10 for selecting a sandwich bar". MSN Arabia. Retrieved 23 March 2014.
- 'Give Us More Music': Women, Musical Culture, and Work in Wartime Britain ... - David Allen Sheridan - Google Boeken. pp. 97-100.
- Media related to Sandwich bar at Wikimedia Commons
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|