From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sane is an English word meaning "of sound mind"; see Sanity.
Sane or SANE may also refer to:
- Sane (Pallene), ancient Greek city on Pallene
- Sane (Acte), ancient Greek city on Acte (Mount Athos)
- An archaeological site and a modern name of Sani, Greece
- Sane, Mali
- SANE, the Committee for a SANE Nuclear Policy, now known as Peace Action
- SANE (charity), a mental health charity in the UK
- Scanner Access Now Easy, a free software package for scanner, webcam and digicam computer access
- Standard Apple Numerics Environment, an obsolete software implementation of IEEE 754 floating point arithmetic
- Vicecomodoro Ángel de la Paz Aragonés Airport, the ICAO code for the airport in Argentina
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner, a nurse with specialized training in the care and forensic examination of victims of sexual assault
- Society for Andaman and Nicobar Ecology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.