From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sanga may refer to:
- Sanga, Afghanistan
- Sanga, Gabon, a village in the Nyanga Province in Gabon
- Sanga, Nigeria, a Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Sanga, Mali, (also spelled Sangha) a group of villages in the Dogon Country region in Mali
- Sanga, Mozambique, a town in Mozambique
- Sanga District, a district of Mozambique
- Nasiksthan Sanga, a Village Development Committee in Kavrepalanchok District, central Nepal
- Sanga people, an ethnic group in Katanga, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Sanga, a variety of Dogon spoken in and around Sanga, Mali
- Sanga cattle, various African cattle breeds
- Sanga, an Australian slang term for a sandwich or sarnie
- Kumar Sangakkara, Sri Lankan cricketer
- Sanga, a surname in India
- A blood like substitute found in Poison Apple books and most likely supplied by the Vampire Empress.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.