From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tamil history 
- Tamil Sangams, legendary assemblies of Tamil scholars and poets in the remote past
- Sangam period, the earliest period of South Indian history, when the Tamil Sangams were held.
- Sangam literature, a collection of Tamil literature
Confluence of rivers 
- Triveni Sangam, the confluence of three rivers at Allahabad: the Ganges, Yamuna and the mythical Saraswat
- Sangam, the merging of the rivers in the southwestern India village of Uppinangadi
- Sangam, Srikakulam district, a triveni sangam in Andhra Pradesh
- Sangam, Nellore district, a village in Andhra Pradesh
- Sangam, Warangal district, a village in Andhra Pradesh
- Sangama, Srirangapatna, a confluence of rivers in Karnataka
- Sangam World Girl Guide/Girl Scout Center, located in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Film and music 
- Sangam (film), a 1964 Raj Kapoor, Vyjayantimala & Rajendra Kumar film
- Sangam (Urdu film), a 1964 Pakistani Urdu feature film
- Sangam (1997 film), a 1997 Syed Noor film
- Sangam: Michael Nyman Meets Indian Masters a 2003 album by Michael Nyman and U. Srinivas
- Sangam (album), a 2004 jazz album by Charles Lloyd, with Zakir Hussain and Eric Harland
- Sangama or Mekedaatu - Confluence of Arkawathy and Cauvery rivers located in Karnataka.
- Sangama (film) - a 2008 Kannada film starring Ganesh and Vedhika.
- Sangama Dynasty - the first dynasty of the Vijayanagara Empire.
- Sangamagrama - a town located in Kerala
- Kudala sangama
- Sangam-dong, a neighbourhood of Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Sangam Stadium, the Seoul World Cup Stadium
- Sangam-dong (Yeosu), a neighbourhood of Yeosu, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.