||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)|
18 August 1976 |
|Occupation||Model, actress, dancer, television presenter|
|Years active||1996 - present|
|Spouse(s)||Shailendra Singh Rajput|
Sangeeta Ghosh (born on 18 Aug 1976) is a Bollywood and television actress and model. She is better known as Pammi from Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand. She has also anchored and hosted several award shows and television series. She anchored the show Nach Baliye with Shabbir Ahluwalia where she also gave multiple dance performances.
Sangeeta started acting when she was ten years old, in a serial called Hum Hindustani. She has done a lot of modeling for brands like Donear Suitings and Nirma. She finished her college studies in 1996 and acted in serials like Kurukshetra, Adhikaar, Ajeeb Dastan and Daraar. After Daraar, she was launched for Mehendi Tere Naam Ki after which came her biggest role as Pammi in Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand. Sangeeta is currently acting in Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara.
- Mehndi Tere Naam Ki - Muskaan
- Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand - Pammi
- Bhanvraa - cancelled
- Viraasat (STAR One) - Priyanka Kharbanda
- Nach Baliye - Herself (Performer/ Anchor)
- Rabba Ishq Na Hove - Veera
- Zara Nachke Dikha - Sangeeta (Girl's captain)
- Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara - Saanchi
- "Was bored of seeing myself on TV: Sangeeta Ghosh". The Times of India. IANS. 2013-08-21. Retrieved 2013-08-28.