From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sanitarium may refer to:
- An alternate spelling of sanatorium, which may refer to a medical facility for long-term illness, or a health-oriented resort, depending on region
- Sanitarium, California, in Napa County
- Battle Creek Sanitarium, made famous by John Harvey Kellogg
- Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company, a major food company in Australia and New Zealand
- Sanitarium (video game), a point-and-click adventure game released in 1998
- "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)," a song by Metallica
- The Sanitarium, a 1910 film starring Fatty Arbuckle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.