From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sanitization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sanitization can refer to
- Data sanitization, has two distinct meanings:
- the use of anonymization and other techniques to "sanitize" (often statistical) data to purge it of personally-identifiable information in order to protect user privacy; such techniques include:
- the removal of malicious data from user input, such as form submissions
- Disinfection, the destruction of pathogenic and other kinds of microorganisms
- Sanitization (classified information)
- Censorship, removing information from a published document
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.