|Number of locations||Hubli, Karnataka, India
Banglore, Karnataka, India
Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
Sunnyvale, California, USA
Indore , India
|Key people||Vivek Pawar, Executive Chairman 
Samir Patel, CEO 
Sankalp Semiconductor is an AMS (Analog and Mixed Signal) semiconductor design service provider. Sankalp was founded in 2005 by Vivek Pawar and team. Sankalp employed 120 employees at multiple sites in 2010. Currently, the number of employees has raised to 450 
Sankalp Semiconductor received Silicon India's Top 100 Companies award in 2009, won the 2010 Red Herring Asia Top 100 Award, STPI Award 2007, STPI Award 2008, STPI Award 2009, SiTop100 2010 Award, Deloitte Fast50 India 2011, SiTop100 2011 Award  and Deloitte Asia 500 Award.
KPIT Cummins carves out its semiconductor hardware solutions business in partnership with Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd., to create Sankalp & KPIT Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd.
Sankalp Semiconductor announced the elevation of Samir Patel as its Chief Executive Officer on April1, 2013. 
Technology and Products
Analog and Digital Mixed Signal Solutions
Sankalp has worked on a variety of Analog Circuits such as Data Coverters (SAR ADC, DAC), Custom Clocking circuits (Phase-Locked Loops, Delay-Locked Loops) and Power Management modules (DC DC Buck Converter, LDOs and Reference generators).
Sankalp's Analog and Mixed Signal domain started its Interface Services and Solutions group to focus on IO cells and PHYs. This division has customized its design flow and methodologies to support efficient development of IO cells. IO cells are needed for all digital interface design such as LVDS, HDMI, LVCMOS, Ethernet, DDR, USB, I2C, PCI Express and SerDes .
Analog & Mixed-Signal Physical Design
- Physical Design for stand-alone Data Converters for High Precision Analog, Ethernet and Radio Frequency applications has been executed with silicon success. Baseband Full chip physical design for Audio and Baseband frequency circuits has been executed with Class AB and Class D architectures.
During the development of the product, PCB designers will work closely with the electrical engineers and mechanical engineers to ensure that the placement of parts meets both circuit and mechanical architecture needs. Sankalp work closely with manufacturers so that it can provide a PCB design that supports efficient assembly and testing with high yields during production.
Sankalp PCB design and layout capabilities include:
- Schematic & board design for characterization boards
- Manufacture & assemble characterization boards
- Perform detailed characterization of analog & mixed-signal silicon
- Collect, analyze and interpret data on the performance of silicon over supply, temperature and/or light variations
- Provide comprehensive, documented feedback on all aspects of silicon performance
- Unifiedsoftech page on Sankalp
- News in "The Hindu" Newspaper
- IIT Kharagpur STEP website
- News in IndiaElectronicNews
- Sankalp's US Registration
- Sankalp Article in TechOnlineIndia
- Article in Design-Reuse website
- Pradeep Chakraborty's Blog on Sankalp
- Silicon India Article on Sankalp 2009
- News in EETimes
- Sankalp in SmartTechie Magazine 2008
- Article in SiliconIndia 2010
- SI Top 100 Companies 2009
- 2010 Red Herring Asia 100 Awards
- STPI Award 2009
- SiTop100 2010 Award
- SiTop100 2011 Award
- Sankalp & KPIT Semiconductor Private Limited
- Analog & Mixed Signal Solutions
- IO Solutions
- Physical Design
- PCB Design
- Laboratory Characterization