|Born||May 19, 1979
|Occupation||Actress, Model, Surfer|
|Spouse(s)||Michael Sterling Eaton (June 2007- present)|
Sanoe Lake is a surfer, model and actress. She was born May 19, 1979 and raised on the island of Kauai. Her name "Sànoe" means " The Mist of the Mountains." She was a known tomboy and thrill seeker when she was growing up earning herself the nickname "Sanoe boy." Sanoe was discovered at 15 years old by a manager on the beach of Oahu's North Shore when she came in from surfing. Soon after she began internationally modeling.
Sanoe was the face used to launch the brand Roxy. The early Roxy campaigns that featured Sanoe were shot by the New York fashion photographer Dewy Nicks. Some of the magazines Sanoe was featured in were Elle, Vogue, Vanity Fair, W, Cosmo, Sports Illustrated, Seventeen and Teen Magazine in her career as a model. She also wrote a book, Surfer Girl.  She starred in the music video of Jam & Spoon "Stella" (1999 version) and starred in the music video "If I Could Fall in Love" by Lenny Kravitz 
Sanoe is best known for starring in the movie Blue Crush in 2002. She was nominated for an MTV Movie Award for her role in the film along with actresses Kate Bosworth, Michelle Rodriguez  In 2005, she became part of the cast for the film Cruel World starring alongside Edward Furlong and Jaime Pressly. Since she developed a love of acting and show business, she didn’t hesitate to accept the role Rain in Rolling when it was offered to her in 2007. In 2008 Lake stars as Gina, alongside Devon Sawa in the Ghost film Creature of Darkness.
She landed the lead role in the 2009 film Half-Life and played the role Pamela Wu. The film premiered in the 2008 Sundance Film Festival and went on to win the Gen Art Acura Grand Jury Prize 2008, the Asian American International Film Festival Best Feature Film Award, the San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival Best Narrative Feature Award, and the Visionary Award at Calgary's Fairy Tales International. It was also nominated for the Tokyo Grand Prix at the Tokyo International Film Festival.
Sanoe was also the face of Billabong Girls from 2003-2011 
|2009||Creature of Darkness||Gina|
- "Arnette Sunglasses". Zoom Info. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- Surf Shot magazine Sanoe Lake interview. http://www.surfshot.com/magazine/sanoe-lake-142218/.
- "Surf Girl Roxy". Surf Girl Roxy book pages. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- IMDB. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1149633/bio?ref_=nm_dyk_trv_sm#trivia.
- "Surfer Girl The Book". surfergirlthebook.com. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- "Lenny Kravitz "If I Could Fall In Love" official music video". You Tube. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- "MTV Movie Award Nomination Blue Crush". Internet Movie Date Base.
- Creature of Darkness to Finally See the Light of Day
- "Half Life". Internet Movie Date Base.
- "Billabong Girls, Sanoe Lake". billabong.com. Retrieved 7 September 2013.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|