From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sans or SANS may refer to:
- Sans-serif (without serifs), in typography, a typeface that does not have the small features called "serifs" at the end of strokes that make up letters and symbols
- Sans-culottes (without knee-breeches) or Sansculottism, a term created 1790-1792 by the French aristocracy to describe the poorer members of the Third Estate
- Sans Famille (without family), an 1878 French novel by Hector Malot
- Sanssouci, the former summer palace of Frederick the Great, King of Prussia at Potsdam
- Sans, California, a former settlement
- Bushmen, the indigenous people of Southern Africa, often referred to as San
- Daniel Sans (born 1975), German tenor
- Şans is second studio album by the Turkish R&B singer, Murat Boz
- SANS device, a medical instrument used for percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation
- SANS Institute, an American internet security training company
- Small-angle neutron scattering (SANS), a method of studying polymers and colloids by elastic neutron scattering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.